Monday, September 23, 2013

Update

Contractions were strong for 3 hrs and then they were just gone. Ugh. I may go crazy. I paced and paced some more only to end up having to just go to bed and hope for maybe tomorrow.

Tomorrow is here. Jessica called me this morning and she went in for a check with her ob. We went along. Everything still looks good I guess. Good heartbeat, he's lower and in place, but he's not ready to come quite yet.

This wait is going to mess with me so much. I keep picturing me pregnant with Evelynn. The dr is telling me for the millionth time to stop worrying. Evelynn fails her stress test. We almost do an u/s. Then she passes it and we go home. Then I get lots of abdominal tightening feelings but assume its just being 9 months pregnant. Then my daughters born because my uterus ruptures. Ahhhh! Jessica tells me this morning she is having a lot of uterine tightening and maybe we need to do a non stress test. Hearing that just brings me back.

Why can't the dr. just induce now for my mental health?

The good news to all of this is that our prebirth order is finished!

11 comments:

  1. congrats on the prebirth order! you will have Max to cuddle and hold soon. God bless you and your family, and also your carrier with a safe delivery. can't wait to hear the good news of Max's arrival =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you guys! Keep the updates coming. Crossing all digits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you guys. Keep the updates coming! Crossing all digits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for the pre-birth order, but honestly... I'm on pins and needles with you! She's plenty past term and omg... get that baby out!

    Love and peace to you. Although I know that's totally ridiculous and impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you guys. This shit is no joke. So stressful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the update. Come on, Max!! Get this show on the road buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good grief! I'm with u on induction for mental health purposes. Hurry up Max!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallelujah for pre birth order! Hoping you can rest a little during this stressful waiting time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deep breaths momma, deep breaths! And yay for the pre-birth order!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so glad the pre birth order is done! I am praying for you to have a healthy Max in your arms ASAP! Thank you for the up-dates!!! Yes, you will cherish every moment with him for what you have struggled through to get him here. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I had a uterus rupture two months ago where I lost my baby Khaleesi. I came across your post and I can relate so much to you guys. I'm actually thinking of getting a carrier too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...