Wednesday, April 8, 2015

18 Months of Max

I have had many people ask me how Max is doing. Well, he is pretty great! He turned 18 months back on March 26th and is a very busy little boy. He's running all over the place and climbs on everything. He says hi, Sadie (our dog), mom, dad, and thank you pretty clearly. He eats most things. Although he has a bunch of food sensitivities that make it difficult at times to find something quick. I have joined a lot of play groups, which are super difficult for me at times, but I know Max needs it and the adult conversation is much needed.

I just completed a scrapbook for Max, using Shutterfly because I just don't have the time to do one by hand these days, starting with the letter that Jessica first emailed to me offering to be our carrier. So, the first part of the book starts with our journey with Jessica, his birth, about a zillion pictures later, and then ending with his first birthday with family and a visit with Jessica and her family one year later. I think this will come in handy, not just for memories, but for when the time comes to tell Max all about Jessica and how he came to be.

We just got home from a trip to Hawaii so here are some pics of our time there and a few others.

running around before heading to the airport
 




Our rainbow at Rainbow Falls
Happy Easter!

5 comments:

  1. He is so stinkin adorable!!! I love all of the pictures, but especially the one with the smoothie. Those sweet baby hands holding his cup are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these photos of your adorable Max! Thanks for the update on that hunk. Seriously would love to go back to Hawaii. It's been over 10 years for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy and adorable little boy! So glad you guys had such a nice time in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunky Max! I'm so glad he has brought you 18 months of happiness and joy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...