Friday, March 4, 2011

GRRRR! I Hate Mail

I know I have been posting a lot lately but seriously can I just get a break. Today in the mail now was the letter from my insurance company saying they denied our appeal for covering Liam's surgery. They stated that even though the MOMS study results clearly show that fetal surgery for Myelomeningocele proves that it helps these babies have a better quality of life, but since we had the surgery 5 weeks before the study results were published its not acceptable. GRRR! Its bad enough I lost my baby leaving an enormous hole in my heart, have a huge scar from my c-section incision, and now have massive medical bills to pay off since that got denied.
I hope this weekend goes better than the last few days have been, at least Derecks home now

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that really stinks.... is there any way to appeal??? That's so not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry! I can't believe they're denying you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insurance companies clearly have no compassion... that's absolutely not fair. Hope your w/end improves xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri that was the appeal that was denied. So I guess we have to see what we can do now. Maybe try appealing again, not sure what to do from here.
    No compassion at all

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...