Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Results

My Dr.'s nurse called today to tell me the results of my scan and bloodwork from last week. I thought I was shaky last Wednesday before that appt., but I think I am worse right now. My heart is going a hundred miles a minute, I am shaking, it's hard to breath, and I want to run around and jump up and down, but I am at work and somehow need to find a way to finish my day.

So here it is. According to my dr. there is no concern, no red flags, and that I shouldn't be worried at all. How do I even process this? I mean could I actually be carrying a healthy baby? Could this baby actually be healthy enough to make it to our c-section date and will I actually get to meet him/her, alive?  Ahhhh!

I mean I am happy to get good results, it's just so hard to process when all I knew from this point on with Liam was reasons to be concerned that my baby might never walk, have to be cathed, and most likely will have needed a shunt. I feel like I was more prepared to hear bad results than good. I have dealt with bad news and know more about dealing with that and grief and loss then I do about having a healthy baby.

I know there is still along road ahead and I still have the anatomy scan to get passed and Liam's passing, but holy crap, good news, is it possible?

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mama! What a relief!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is true and you get to bring home a healthy baby this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That's great! My results came back normal, too. Haven't blogged about it yet bc I have an appt tomorrow and thought I'd just include that in the update. :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That, my friend, is FANTASTIC news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you got some good news. ((hugs)) hoping you get nothing but good news the rest of your pregnancy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news... such a relief for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm so glad that you got good results!! Hoping the rest of your pregnancy continues smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news! keep looking forward.xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is great news...congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the good news. I know it seems hard to believe but good things do happen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am so glad to hear that results are good. I completely understand the difficulty in processing good news.

    Everything should go well from here. Wishing you all the luck you need

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...